10 WAYS YOU CAN HELP!!!
• Pray for this ministry and the people we are called to serve.
• Encourage citizens living in unsafe, unhealthy, or overcrowded situations to contact CrossGap Ministries for help.
• Volunteer! Become a member of GapForce. CrossGap Ministries will organize a workday/project for your organization, neighborhood, or family.
Call to volunteer: (804) 966-7267.
• Donate building materials and help find a secure place to stockpile materials.
• Help us find land in your community to construct affordable housing.
• Sponsor a CrossGap Ministries fund raiser: cook book sale, turkey shoot, photo shoot, yard sale, food sale, car wash, gospel sing, or golf tournament.
• Include a donation to CrossGap
Ministries in your personal budget
and in the budgets of your
houses of worship, businesses,
and civic organizations.
• Consider designating one offering
per quarter at your house of worship
for CrossGap Ministries.
• Donate to CrossGap
Ministries through your United Way
or other consolidated giving campaign,
i.e., CVC #3006, LGS #7080,
CFC #14054, etc., or just write-in
the CrossGap Ministries name and
address on your pledge card.
• Ask your employer about paid time off
to do community service work,
and ask about Corporate Match
donations for CrossGap Ministries.